- Compliance Servcies
- Preparation of Japan and US tax return, including review and analysis of elections and treaty provisions
Computation of Hypothetical taxes, Tax equalization settlement, Gross-up wages
Arrival / departure orientation meeting
Japan Tax agent duties
- Japanese Tax payment assistance
- We support Japanese and inhabitant tax payments for assignees and can assist with actual payments as a tax agent. We also provide the following services.
Preparation of application form for the reduction of Japanese estimated taxes
Preparation of Application form for Japan tax payments by transfer account
Assistance with the application of Japanese social security tax refund
- Japanese Tax audit support
- We support withholding and individual income tax audits with high quality and experience and can coordinate with other tax service providers.
- Advisory services
- We provide compliance review and advisory services of withholding and personal income taxes.
NTC Group Key Members
- Noriko Nagasawa - Founder
- Licensed Japan tax accountant, USCPA, AFP
Noriko is a founding partner of NTC and has over 20 years of Japan and US tax experience. Noriko founded NTC in 2005 to provide international assignee tax services with an alternative to the Big four in Japan.
Prior to founding NTC, Noriko was a tax manager in the International Executive Service Group of KPMG in Tokyo, the department that specialized in expatriate and foreign national tax and consulting, and a tax manager of Deloitte and Touche in USA. She focuses on expatriate and wealth tax services to companies and individuals.